How To Make Delicious Black Sesame Sweet SoupThực Dưỡng Bảo An
In Da Nang to find a place to sell delicious black sesame sweet soup is probably a bit difficult. Well then, instead of going away looking for a long time but not being able to eat much, I can still cook a pot of delicious black sesame sweet soup at home! 🙂
Black sesame sweet soup has a very specific smell, just smelling it has a slight aroma. When eaten, it is not very sweet, but the sweetness is very gentle, very sweet, but not sweet.
Eating black sesame sweet soup is not only delicious but also a way to help smooth black hair, thicken and prolong your youth if you eat regularly. 🙂
+ 500gr black sesame
+ 100gr brown sticky rice
+ 100gr of kuzu
+ 2 liters of water
+ 150 grams of molasses
How to make delicious “chi ma phu”:
- Step 1: First of all, you treat black sesame seeds clean.
- Step 2: The roasting step of sesame seeds is very important. If sesame seeds are fragrant, the sweet soup can be delicious. You put the pan on the stove, roast the sesame seeds evenly, until the sesame explodes, smells like it’s cooked.
- Step 3: After the sesame cooled, pour the black sesame seeds into the blender and grind it to make a smooth puree.
- Step 4: Dissolve 100 grams of kuzu flour with cold water. Note, mix in cold water, if you put it in hot water, the kuzu will clump right away.
- Step 5: Continue to put the pan on the stove, put the sticky rice in and roast until the rice is slightly yellow, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Step 6: Wait for the rice to cool, then add it to puree.
- Step 7: Place a large pot on the stove, cook molasses with black sesame seeds and ground glutinous rice, stir clockwise with chopsticks.
- Step 8: Slowly pour the kuzu flour into the pot, stir well so that the back sesame sweet soup does not burn and mix well.
So the Black Sesame Sweet Soup – Chi ma phu is finished already. This dish is still the best food hot. On hand, the warm tea bowl, you can clearly feel the bowl of sesame seeds, smooth, shiny black and the fatty taste. :3
Fall and winter are coming, perhaps this dish will be very delicious when the whole family gets together. <3